Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope everyone is having a super day. I've had a great one so far. I received birthday wishes from my boyfriend, family, friends and sock-ret pal. Yes, today is my birthday. I am a love child. :-)

And, evidence of actual knitting . . .



Theses are my February socks for SAM3. I knit them with Opal yarn in the owl colorway -- just a basic rib pattern with a short-row heel. I'm also pretty sure there is enough yarn left over to make a pair of matching little person socks. These are for my friend Barbara. Her daughter will be thrilled to have socks just like her mommy's.


I think I've got the hang of the short-row heel. What do you guys think? I think I like it -- short-row heels aren't so bad.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

VERY, HAPPY Birthday and Valentine's Day to YOU!!!!

Great looking socks....AND Heel!!!!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

Happy beleated birthday! Your socks are great!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary