Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sock-ret Pal

Hello Sock-ret Pal,

I sent you a message telling you how much I enjoyed the last package you sent but I haven't heard from you. I'm woried that my email got lost and you didn't recieve my thanks. I don't want to appear rude or ungrateful. So, here's another official thank you for the super package. I love everything -- the yarn, the tea, the yummy lotion. You gave me a hint regarding your identify but I'm afraid my brain in broken and I remain clueless.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Laura

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to make you worry. I'm still here on the sidelines gleefully putting the finishing touches on your socks. I will be sending them with my final package in March.

--Your Sock-Ret Pal

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's my turn to ask you if you got the birthday gift I sent? I'm starting to wonder if it got lost in the mail...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary