Thursday, January 25, 2007

I hate computers!!

For some reason, I can no longer access my wireless network. Doesn't matter what I try, or how many toes I stand on -- it refuses to work. This means I can't compute from my couch while watching television and knitting. This means I am bound to a machine that doesn't move with me. This means that I am very, very upset and confused. Why doesn't the internet like me anymore? Why doesn't my wireless router work? Why is life so cruel? Why????????? It worked fine on Tuesday. CenturyTel did some updates and now the internet is broken. Maybe, its CenturyTel I dislike so fervently. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody help me!!

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

First of all you are dealing with Centurytel....that pretty much says it all for me...can you say RINKY-DINK company???????

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be fixed by now. There were some VPs removed and re-installed.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

I hear you!!! We took our computer to someone to be de-virused, and when it got back? No wireless connection! None at all! Not even showing as available to see what the problem is! Just, poof! Vanished. NOT. HAPPY. So long, Starbucks! So long, happy afternoons at Panera!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary