Monday, January 15, 2007

Tough Day


Doesn't he look exhausted? He looks like I was feeling after a long, hot day at Disney's Animal Kingdom. This is a picture from our Disney vacation in July, 2005. I was quite taken with this little fella.

There has been some knitting going on but I am too lazy to take any photos. There's 2007's first handknit socks, three hats, and the beginnings of another pair of socks. I've also been working on my Central Park Hoodies but I will admit to a lingering resentment over the sleeves, which has caused me to avoid the CPH in favor of quick, satifying projects. I hate sleeves. I get bored long before they are long enough. What was I thinking? I mean really -- two sweaters with long sleeves. I must have temporaily gone nuts.

My father is having open-heart surgery tomorrow and, naturally, that's where my focus will be for some time. I plan to take some knitting with me to keep my hands and mind occupied while we wait. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Monroe said...

I hope your dad's surgery goes well today. He's in my thoughts and prayers.

Monroe

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I will DEFINITELY keep your Dad in my prayers...and you too!! It is tough to wait out situations such as this!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary