Thursday, December 21, 2006

Montana Moose Hat



Pattern: Moose Hat Kit from Bea Ellis
Yarn: Dale of Norway Heilo
Measurements: To fit a woman's head
Started: December 15, 2006
Finished: December 17, 2006
Other Details: My friend and I dream of a vacation in Montana. After a long day of skiing we'll come inside to sit by the fireplace and drink hot chocolate. Part of this fantasy involves a photo where everyone is wearing matching ski sweaters standing in front of the amazing fireplace. This hat is my Christmas gift to her and part of the Montana skiing experience.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Sounds like a great fantasy to me! What a great hat!!! I know your friend is going to love it!!!!

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come on the Montana trip too?? I'll stay inside and keep the fire going and while you all are skiing, i'll be knitting :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary