Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sock Monkeys



I made this sock monkey for my favorite little person. It wasn't until now that I realized I had missed out on the whole "sock monkey" thing when I was growing up. Barbara told me she had one when she was growing up and literally loved it to death. I thought it was cute and something out of the ordinary to give for Christmas. Plus the little person loves monkeys. I also included the book 10 Little Sock Monkeys She really liked the sock monkey -- liked it so much she took him to Italy with her. It's so much fun making the little people in your life happy.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

AWWWW how CUTE!!! I never had a sock monkey but I see them EVERYWHERE!!!!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a cute sock monkey! I never had one as a child either...hmmm, wonder if my 3 1/2 year old nephew would like one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary