Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of good food, good friends and time with family. For today let yourself eat too much, talk too much, laugh until it hurts. Be thankful. I am thankful for so many things. I have two of the most delightful children in the world. I guess they are young women now. I'm so proud of both of them. They are my greatest accomplishment and joy. I also have a fabulous boyfriend, wonderful parents, a close circle of friends, enough to eat and drink, a warm or cool place to live (depending on the weather). My life has been practically perfect in everyway -- just a few bumps in the road to help me appreciate the good stuff. And, I don't have to cook the Thanksgiving meal. Life is good.

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Hi Laura, its Cary from the Harvest Sock Swap just stopping in to say hi ;) What a wonderful Thanksgiving note!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too!

Cary at Serenity Farms

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! Hope it was a great weekend for you and that you got in some quality knitting time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary