Thursday, November 02, 2006

Harvest Sock Swap Package


I received my Harvest Sock Package some time ago -- about a week I believe. I have really enjoyed getting to know Cary. I especially love reading about what's going on at her farm. If you haven't, you should really check out her blog. My sock was lovely. The colors are so fall like. I am looking forward to knitting its mate. She also included some roving from her farm. I hope I do it justice when I spin it. I'm new to spinning, so it's hard to say how it'll turn out.


Cary's mom handpainted this bag for me. Aren't you just in love with it? I am. There were some of my favorite treats hiding inside -- sweettarts. Yummmmm . . . they didn't last long. Thank you, Cary. You made this swap a real treat.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Thank you for the kind words and sweet pictures, Laura! I have really enjoyed visiting with you, too, so please don't be a "stranger"! Keep checking the blog and website to see what is going on with all of the critters!

Lots of hugs ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary