Friday, November 10, 2006

I've lost it . . .


I was happily knitting along on my Harvest Sock Swap Sock when disaster struck. Now, I'm starting over. How is it possible to forget the correct way to turn a heel? I've done this dozens of times but this time it didn't work. Maybe its the attention I've been giving the short-row heel that's thrown me off -- add this to the list of reasons not to like the short-row heel. I wasn't loving the pattern I'd chosen anyway so maybe it's a good thing but all that work is just gone. I'm going to start looking for a different pattern and hope things turn out differently. Things have not been going well since the lose of the Central Park Hoodie sleeves incident. I've lost my knitting karma.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

Sending you positive vibes that your knitting mojo comes back!!!!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Uh Oh....sounds like you have "Darlene Syndrome"!!! LOL!!! Don't worry, you'll have your knitting mojo back in no time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary