Saturday, March 10, 2007

What I've been up to . . .

Head over to Darlene's blog to read an excellent account of the fun we had when I visited Birmingham. And don't forget to checkout Tonni's blog for additional details. I'd have written my own original and witty post but these two beat me to it. Darlene and Tonni were kind enough to take me to two "real" yarn stores. I was like an alcholic having a major relaspe but what's a girl to do when she encounters so many delightful sock yarns. Buy them, that's what a girl does. Since I was accompanied by two fellow addicts, I didn't encounter resistance just encouragement to go ahead and buy the delicious yarn. I find sock yarn purchases can help heal a broken heart and I've got a heart in need of some healing.

I am so glad I got to meet Tonnie and Darlene in the real world. We've been buddies in blog land for months now. They are just as delightful and charming in person. I just loved them both. Tonni was a fabulous hostest. I have never felt so spoiled. When bloggers meet yarn shop sales go up!!

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Tonni said...

I think they saw us coming and said, whoooooo boy, knitting buddies shopping together, they will certainly buy yarn :)

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

We love you too girlfriend!! And always happy to be an "enabler" anytime I can!! LOL!!! Isn't that what being a good knitting friend is all about? LOL!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary