Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One Central Park Hoodie Complete!!!






Pattern: Central Park Hoodie from the Fall issue of KnitScene.
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Amethyst Heather 16 balls
Started: sometime in October 2006
Finished: February 19, 2007
Other Details: I am thrilled with the way this sweater turned out. Many of you might remember, the anguish I felt knitting the sleeves for the third time but it was so worth it. The sweater fits perfectly! There is something to that whole blocking thing. I was a little worried before I blocked the sweater but afterwards it was just fabulous. This is the first time I've ever blocked something and, I've got to say, it makes a big difference in the end product. My daughter is absolutely delighted! And, I am happy she's happy. :-) Now, on to Central Park Hoodie number 2. There's no rest for the wicked.

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Congratulations!!! I am proud for you!!! You did an AWESOME job on the hoodi!! Love the color!!!

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. The color and the work is great!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Pikku- Kettu said...

Hi! I just wanted to pop in to say Hello! since we'll be comepting in the same division in Sock Madness.

I love the sweater. The pattern looks great and the color you have chosen is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary