Sunday, March 11, 2007

Central Park Hoodie # 2




These pictures are total crap but its the best I've got. It's difficult to really see any of the details. Suffice it to say, this sweater is more lovely in person. I didn't take these photos and its not fair to blame the photographer as I really didn't explain what I was looking for.

Pattern: Central Park Hoodie from the Fall issue of KnitScene.
Yarn: I'm too ashamed to name the yarn used. Let's just not talk about it.
Started: beginning of September 2006
Finished: March 10, 2007
Other Details: I am not as jazzed by this sweater as I was with the first completed Central Park Hoodie. Yarn really makes a difference and it's a lesson learned. Don't be cheap when it comes to purchasing yarn for a project that will take months of your life. The sweater fits perfectly and Logan is happy that her sweater is finally finished.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Looks GREAT on Logan!! I know she is tickled to have it! I applaud your committment to knit something so big. I haven't worked on my sweater in weeks and have named it my "forever sweater"....because obviously it is going to take me forever to finish it!! LOL!!!

You did a great job!!!!!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

The sweater is great! I love this pattern and one day I will get around to knitting it.... we've all used those yarns, and i'm not ashamed :)

Now, Darlene, you know you'll be wearing that "forever" sweater in the fall!

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the hoodie!!!! I got my package the other day and love love love everything! Thanks so much!!! Your spinning is awesome and thanks for the extra sock yarn too, you really outdid yourself. I also appreciate that you wound the yarn into balls becasue I'm still on a wait list for my yarn ball winder...grr. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary