Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas to Me!!


My Sock-ret Pal has struck again. You'll remember from my previous post that I was a little slow in recognizing I had some goodies from my pal. Usually I tear right into packages from Sock-ret Pals and such. This time I savored it a little before I dove in -- only because I didn't realize what I had. I love everything. My pal really seems to know me. I've been spoiled with Bath and Body products, a super lighthouse calendar, some fabulous lace yarn, and other goodies. Thank you Sock-ret Pal. You're awesome!! And, I'm a very fortunate girl.

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked your goodies! Merry Christmas!
--Your Sockret Pal

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Oooooh! I have some of that lace yarn in a wine color that Darlene gifted to me :) Do you know what pattern you will knit with this yummy lace?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

What a great surprise gift!! I have lace knitting on my calendar of projects to tackle in 2007. I love the "pooping" reindeer! Hee! Hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary