Friday, December 15, 2006

Who knew?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
21
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



There are only three people in the United States with my oldest daughter's name (first and last) -- only one person with the same name as my youngest. We are a unique group. I'm not quite as unique but at least there aren't hundreds of me. I'm so pround and, no, I didn't name either one of them apple. I can't wait to tell my baby there really is only one of her.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

That's an interesting link, I'm the only on with my name! It might be a good thing, but then again, I've spent a lifetime spelling it for others.
Li (really Lilice, pronounced Lilla-che by my high school Latin teacher)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary