Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sock-ret Goodies

I received the most delightful package from my Sock-ret pal. She is so sweet and making this swap really fun and enjoyable.



Two skeins of Patons SWS. It's a soy wool. I've used it before to make a felted bag. This matches some yarn I already had perfectly. I'm thinking another felted bag.



Two skeins of Regia sock yarn -- you can never have enough sock yarn. Now to plan who to knit the socks for . . .



Some Coconut Lime Verbena Body Splash from Bath and Body, Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel from the Body Shop, and a Spiced Pumpkin Pie cangle from Indian Creek Candle Company. I feel so special! I am going to totally pamper myself



A Herbal Comfort Pac to sooth my sore knitting and running muscles. You can use the pac for heat or cold therapy. Imagine the comfort of a cold pack of deliciousness on your forehead when you're suffering from a horrible headache or the soothing heat spreading relaxation through your hands or other achy part. Ahhhh . . . I can feel the tranquility of my universe returning.

She also included some sock-shaped point protectors and some of my favorite treats (sweettarts) Thank you Sock-ret Pal!! I feel so fortunate to have you as my pal.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. You are very fun to spoil.
--Your SockRet Pal

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

WOW.....what a great package!! I love the yarn and I know the Comfort Pac will be greatly appreciated too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary