Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm guess I'm naughty after all

You Are Comet

A total daredevil, you're the reindeer with an edge!

Why You're Naughty: You almost gave Santa a heart attack when you took him sky diving

Why You're Nice: You always make sure the sleigh is going warp speed



Even though it is not evident from my recent posts, I've done a lot of knitting lately. I'm just too lazy to take pictures. I've finished three pairs of socks, a totally cute hat, and a sock monkey. I also received a fabulous package from my Sock-ret pal. It really made my day. It came in an amazon.com box which I assumed was some Christmas gifts I'd recently ordered. Several hours later, I grabbed the box to open it. I could tell immediately it wasn't what I ordered -- never even looked at the label on the outside -- it didn't shake right to be what I was expected. I opened it. There was something pink inside. I smiled and made a super energetic sound of delight -- a another package from my pal!!! LOVE IT!!! It couldn't have come at a better time. My spirits needed lifting. How did my pal know? We must be kindred spirits. Thank you Sock-ret Pal. Pictures and an appropriate thank you coming later.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I love things like this Which of Santa's Reinderr Are You things!! REALLY tells me a lot about a person.....you wild, naughty thing!! LOL!!!

Sounds like you have been BUSY with your knitting....THREE pairs of socks????? Oh My!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary