Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Barley Twist Bag


Aren't angels the most fabulous people? I think so. I received my bag yesteday for the Tote Exchange!!! Holly from Confetti Creative Knitting made me a Barley Twist Bag. It is so cute!! I love it!! I was so excited when I got home this afternoon and saw a package on the porch. Life is good. Holly also included a copy of the pattern. This is one I will be knitting for friends and family. It is way cute. Thank you Holly for the beautiful bag and for being my angel.

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

how funny---holly was my angel for the last TE! Her bags are gorgeous!!

Enjoy it!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Love the bag!! I would imagine it was hard to part with this bag but I bet you are glad she did!! LOL!!!!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Tonni said...

What a beautiful bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary