Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Miscellaneous news

I've got lots of great photos to share but sadly no time. My luck in swaps/exchanges continues to be phenomenal. Knitters are such fabulous people! Don't you agree? Anyway, I received my kit from my KSKS pal. All I can say is WOW!!! I'll post photos later so you can see the WOW yourself.

I'm also almost done with my International Tote Exchange item. I hope she likes it. I love it!! I will definitely be knitting one of this for myself. Well, I guess my feelings could change if the felting process doesn't go well. You really shouldn't do the celebration dance too soon.

My luck in other areas is not so good. My car left me stranded on the side of the road on Monday. It needs a new motor. I love my car. It has provided over six years of dependable service. I hope, with the new engine, we will be together for many more years.

More later . . .

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

So sorry about your car!!! Looking forward to your pics later on! I see you joined the socktoberfest...looks like we have the same taste in buttons! Hee! Hee!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Tonni said...

I'm sorry about your car... and to think I was upset about having to spend stash money on a new rearview mirror - at the tune of $200! You have to spend it on a whole motor:(

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

I am so sorry to hear about your car! We had car trouble w/ DH's car back in the spring---so frustrating!

I am so excited & cannot wait to see my bag!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary