Thursday, September 07, 2006

And, the winner is . . .

TONNI!!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Let's Get to Know Each Other Contest. It was fun to find out how much we have in common and how different we all are.

I have never met Tonni and only know her through her blog and the few emails we've shared but I have found her to be a generous knitter who graciously answered the questions I sent her way.

Here's Tonni's answers:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. typesetter
2. administrative assistant
3. document controls asst (glorified secretary)
4. executive assistant (extremely glorified secretary)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over: I could watch lots of them over and over, but I'll try to pick 4 favorites.

1. City of Angels
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Out of Africa
4. You’ve got mail

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Heidelberg, Germany
2. Alexandria, LA
3. Clay, AL
4. Helena, AL

D) Four television shows I watch:

1. Gilmore Girls
2. House
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Little House on the Prarie (reruns) :)

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Hawaii
2. Chattanooga, TN
3 Cape San Blas, FL
4. Disney World, Orlando, FL

F) Web sites you visit daily:

1. Knit Picks
2. Elann
3. Yahoo groups
4. Wendy Knits

G) Four of your favorite foods:

1. Crab cakes
2. Grilled steak
3. Pork roast cooked in sour kraut
4. Turnip greens & Cornbread

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Cape San Blas, FL
2. Tahiti
3. St. Lucia
4. A castle in Ireland

3 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

THANKS Laura!

My fingernails must be too long for typing... there is a typo. It is Heidelberg, not Heidelbert!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Yea Tonni!!!

I have had the pleasure of meeting Tonni and she is indeed as sweet as she comes across in her emails and has been so good to help me with knitting questions....repeatedly!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

See my blog for the wonderful sock yarn! THANKS LAURA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary