Monday, September 11, 2006

Honey of a Hurricane Sock!!


I must be the luckiest girl in the world, possibly the universe. Check out this amazing package sent to me by Sarah. She is such an awesome pal and so generous. She sent me some chocolate. Chocolate is always appreciated and welcome. The package also contained some knitting girl mints, two wash clothes, some stitch markers, an adorable bag, a book, a tape measure . . . The list goes on and on. Of course, a sock and some yarn. The yarn is Koigu Kersti. She designed the sock pattern herself. It's a honeycomb pattern and it’s so beautiful and it looks great on. When I'm not wearing it, I'm a little startled by the size of my foot. Wow! I like to imagine my feet are petite. Nothing like living in denial, huh? Be sure and check out Sarah's blog for info on her handmade stitch markers. They are so beautiful. Everyone should have some.



5 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Simply gorgeous! You lucky girl!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Lovely package! What pattern is this sock?

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

Hey Laura! What a compliment, this post! You make me blush! I'll be posting this pattern a little later on my blog for anyone who wants it! : )

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

PS - I notice that chocolate didn't survive past the first picture, hehehe....

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Lucky indeed!!! What a great package!! Pretty socks too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary