Friday, August 18, 2006

Another Felted Bag

I knit this bag for my One Skein Exchange Pal. I have enjoyed this exchange so much. Kathy, my pal, has been a most excellent pen pal. I've actually been to able to get to know her over these past three months and hope to continue corresponding with her when this exchange is over. She's getting ready to begin knitting her first pair of socks! The world needs more socks knitters. I've done my part, I convinced her it was a good idea to knit socks. I accept responsiblity if she becomes hopelessly addicted to the process.



I used approximately 1/2 a skein of Patons Classic Wool and a small portion of some Cascade 220 for the flower. The pattern is the felted clutch from One Skein: 30 Quick Projects to Knit and Crochet

4 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

CUTE bag!! I have the One Skein book just haven't been able to put down my socks long enough to work on anything else much!!! UGH.....why can't I have more free time??!!!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

Wow, you were up early posting this morning! Certainly beat me to it, lol. . .I love that bag and I have been dying to make it ever since Saun sent me that book!

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This little bag is absolutely gorgeous, especially with the added flower - so cute! Great job!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!
i love that bag, but you already know that.
^.^
you're the best knitter i know.
i miss ya.

~jordan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary