Friday, September 15, 2006

Aloha



I got my most awesome Summer Sock Party package from my pal awhile back. Tonia, the party hostest was my pal. I had suspected it was her from the beginning based on her location. She sent me a thoughtful postcard midway through. It was such a nice surprise to find "real" mail in the mailbox. Anyway, my package included everything you need for a proper luau including some fancy tooth picks. Imagine yourself eating delicious pork straight from the firepit and you're surrounded by a backdrop of gentle waterfalls, hibiscus, fan palms, and plumerias. Ahhh . . . it takes me back to my most excellent Hawaiian vacation.

My sock was knit with some of Claudia's handpainted yarn in sea dreams. Perfect!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Pretty sock!!! How fun to be in a swap.....I am trying to find one to join for new knitters....wouldn't want someone to be expecting something nice and then comes a package from me!! LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary