Monday, August 21, 2006

KSKS in on the way!


Here's a picture of the kit I put together for my pal. I included the Fall 2006 issue of Vogue Knitting because it has some great articles on sock knitting and many sock patterns. You can never have too many sock patterns. The pattern is Leafy Lace Socks from the sock-of-the-month club at The Knitter and includes 2 skeins of cascade fixation yarn. I also included some size 3 dpns, 2 packages of skittles, stitch markers and darning needles. I mailed the kit out on 8/18/06, so she should have it today or tomorrow. Hope she likes it.

Today, I mailed out the final package for my One Skein Exchange Pal. This package included the Fall 2006 issue of Vogue Knitting, the Fall 2006 issue of Interweave Knits, the pink felted clutch from my last post, the Dublin Bay pattern, and 2 skeins of mystic alpaca in burgundy. This was a fun exchange. It's too bad they won't be doing another one next year but I've signed up for too many swaps (yet again) for the Fall.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

What a great treat you have put together for your pal!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Great package! You have a lucky pal!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

LUCKY gal to be receiving this package!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary