Friday, July 28, 2006

Lets get to know each other

Here's a fun questionnaire for you guys. You'll learn more about me and I'd like to learn more about you. So, here's the deal -- answer the questions and email them to me. I'll put everyone's name in a hat, draw out a name and send the winner a skein of beautiful yarn. Ready, set go!

Four Things about me -
Things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. newspaper reporter
2. optometrist assistant
3. load planner for a trucking company
4. baker at the bakery

B) Four movies I would watch over and over: I could watch lots of them over and over, but I'll try to pick 4 favorites.

1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Anne of Green of Gables
3. Out of Africa
4. You’ve got mail

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Germany
2. Smut Eye, AL
3. Key West, FL
4. Montgomery, AL

D) Four television shows I watch:

1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Closer
3. Law & Order Special Victims Unit
4. Grey’s Anatomy

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Holland
2. Oahu, Hawaii
3 Cozumel, Mexico
4. Disney World, Orlando, FL

F) Web sites you visit daily:

1. Knit Picks
2. The Blue Blog
3. Amazon (gotta manage my shopping cart, I dream big)
4. Dew on the Kudzu

G) Four of your favorite foods:

1. Sweet Tarts
2. Grilled steak
3. Peanut butter
4. White Beans (Navy) & Cornbread (When mom cooks them)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Ft. Walton Beach, FL
2. Hanauma Bay Park, Oahu
3. Scotland
4. Nova Scotia (Prince Edward Island in particular)

Remember, I want to hear from you guys.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

What fun! *running off to e-mail you* Great way to get to know someone better. . .even good friends! : )

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Great contest....just sent my answers in!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Fun... I hope you received my answers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary