Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What Handbag Are You?

I found this cute quiz while checking out Sarah's Blog. So, I decided to follow her lead and find out what type of handbag I am and share it with everyone. Here are my results.

You Are a Classic Gucci Bag
You've got style mastered - because you stick with what works. Like this Gucci Bag, you prefer classic items that stand the test of time. You're also a bit of a practical girl, who prefers function over fluff. You prefer a big bag, so that you can have your stuff with you at all times

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

Hey, that's the bag I should have been! LOL. . .that's much more "me" than the one I turned out to be! : ) Thanks for the link to my site! Post next time! ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary