Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mystery Stole 2

This is my first experience knitting a stole. It's also my first "real" experience with lace. I've knitted lace socks before but never such a big lace project. This continues to be a fun knit-along and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product which will be awhile because I'm not knitting both sides of the stole at once. I've got too many other projects going at the same time -- must learn to pace myself. This way the knitting joy goes on and on . . . Anyhow, clue 3 is complete.


4 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

So Pretty!! I love the color!! I haven't gotten far enough to try lace knitting. I have discovered that I do NOT like knitting with teeny tiny yarn....so this may be one of those projects that I admire but never try! Can't wait to see the future pics!!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Very very pretty!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Ahhhh... we both are going to have purple stoles!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Gorgeous! I started with cobweb yarn and was fine until I unzipped the cast on and lost 25 stitches. I am going to try again with thicker yarn in future.

sock Swap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary