Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sock-A-Month 2


Another pair of socks off the needles and onto my feet! These are my August socks for Sock-A-Month 2. The pattern is a simple stockinette stitch with K2P2 ribbing. I used Lion Brand Simple Strips to knit these socks on size 2, 32" circular needles (magic loop method). Any matching stripes are purely by chance, I don't mind if my stripes don't match. I also joined the original Sock-A-Month but only managed to knit two pairs of socks which were knit in the same month. This is going to be excellent motivation to finish all those socks I've got in progress -- no more lonely socks.


Maybe this poor little green guy will finally get a mate.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Single Green Sock,
I am a single green sock looking for a mate. I was hoping you would be interested in meeting one day. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and short runs in the park. I like to spin dry when I am feeling feisty. I'm a quirky gal but can be fun in the wash!
Single Green Sock Too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary