Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lotus Blossom Tank

The Lotus Blossom Tank is finished. The design is by Sharon Shoji and published in the Summer '06 issue of Interweave Knits. The tank was knit using size 4, 32" circular needles and the least expensive yarn I could find. This is such a pretty sweater and I enjoyed the pattern. However, mine looks a little wonky. When I switched from knitting in the round to straight knitting, my gauge changed slightly but not so slightly that it isn't obvious. And the shoulders are a little off. It's been a long time since I knit a sweater, 20 years or longer, so hopefully I'll get better. I only spent $2.17 on the yarn for this sweater. I guess you get what you pay for, huh?


What a face! She is angry about something her sister said to her while I was taking the photo -- priceless moment captured forever. lol

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary