Thursday, August 10, 2006

Monthly Dishcloth KAL


I love knitting dishcloths and I love KALs. I love lighthouses even more. Imagine my delight when I was knitting this lovely lighthouse dishcloth. It was all very mysterious. We were given 10 rows to knit each day. I watched the mystery reveal itself but by day two I had it figured out and I felt as though this KAL was done especially for me because I love lighthouses. Life is so perfect sometimes.

Dishcloths are perfect for the knitter with a short attention span. I can complete one long before I grow tired of knitting it. And, there are no sleeves - a huge perk. Dishcloths are to be used. Sure they're pretty and you're reluctant to mess them up but use them til they're all used up. Then, knit some more.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Love the dishcloth... must use the dishcloths :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Great dishcloth!! I have wanted to join one of these....is membership still open?

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that was definitely the perfect project for you - and I love it too! Great color, great pattern! Dishcloths are so very addicting, aren't they? Once you start, you can't stop anymore! Happy knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary