Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Doesn't this sock look sad?

This green sock is sad and lonely because he has no mate. In fact, this sock has been mateless since January. Even worse, this sock has watched other socks being created. The other socks were knit in pairs. They have mates. This green guy is the only mateless sock. I had good intentions when I knit the sock. It was the first time I tried short row heels and I felt confident I could create another green sock just like the one you see here. However, I was romanced away by the Harry Potter sock, made for my daughter, and the Blueberry Waffle socks, made for my sockapaloooza pal . Maybe one day this little guy will have a mate. Maybe not, a lot of other socks have already turned my head.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Tonni said...

Poor little green guy! Don't leave him lonely! Great socks, by the way.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the pottersocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary