Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blogless

I've finally done it! I created a blog so I could really be a part of all the other crazy knitters out there sharing their thoughts, projects and private musings. Now, I've been planning to create a blog for six months or longer but I was coerced into action by being labeled blogless. Can you imagine anything worse? In that moment, I could not imagine being called anything more shameful. I had joined a sock swap and I looked at the blog site excitedly every day for tidbits of news or maybe some knitting secrets that might be revealed there. I especially enjoy the list of participants and checking out other knitter's blogs. Now, in the past I've always been listed simply by my name with nothing beside it. Other knitters are listed by their name and have their blog listed in parenthesis. I gleefully looked at my name, with a feeling of pride that I was participating in the exciting world of sock knitting, and saw beside it --- BLOGLESS. It hurt my feelings. :-) I knew then that I had been labeled. Shamed into action. So, here it is -- my blog. The place where I will bore you, perhaps amuse you and never be called blogless again. I just needed a little push.

7 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. But, look! I get to be the first ever to comment on your beautiful blog. (I'm sucking up, can ya tell?)

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger magKNITficent said...

Oh, your new blog is very very nice!

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on no longer being "blogless"! I hope you'll enjoy all the blogs of the Hurricane Sisters and more! And yes, we hope to shame all the "blogless" into being "with blog" LOL!

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blog!

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would be perfect if we had your address!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tonni said...

Good! Another knit blogger from Alabama!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

Yay Laura! Post post post and don't be lazy like the rest of us! Haha. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary