Sunday, November 11, 2007

Small Successes

I've managed to knit and block the Irish Hiking Scarf without incident. It is lovely. I used 3 1/2 balls of Rowan Yorkshire Tweed in crimson. I plan to wear it with great joy in Italy. If I can't have a successful sweater, at least I can wear a warm, cozy, handknit scarf. I'll post pictures tomorrow. I also completed a pair of socks. The Laburnum pattern from Sensational Socks. I used Socks That Rock in Firebird(at least that's what I think it was called). They are okay. I'll post some photos of the socks tomorrow or Tuesday.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Yes!!! Post pictures soon! Congrats on finishing these projects so quickly... you might have time to complete another pair of socks before you fly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary