Tuesday, November 06, 2007

SAFF 2007


Llama Love



This guy liked me.




I went into this class wondering how it would be possible to fill an entire four hours with basket weaving. I thought we'd have that basket finished in no time. Half way through the class --- I wondered, will four hours be enough time to finish? But, finish we did. It was exhausting!!!

I wish I could get back into some semi-regular blog posting. Alas, I cannot. I have been too busy having fun. Coming up --- a two-week trip to Italy.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Yarn Collectors Anonymous said...

We will forgive you for the lack of blogging only because you are traveling and having so much fun!!!

You basket was GREAT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary