Tuesday, November 06, 2007

SAFF 2007


Llama Love



This guy liked me.




I went into this class wondering how it would be possible to fill an entire four hours with basket weaving. I thought we'd have that basket finished in no time. Half way through the class --- I wondered, will four hours be enough time to finish? But, finish we did. It was exhausting!!!

I wish I could get back into some semi-regular blog posting. Alas, I cannot. I have been too busy having fun. Coming up --- a two-week trip to Italy.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

We will forgive you for the lack of blogging only because you are traveling and having so much fun!!!

You basket was GREAT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary