Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blocked!!!




I have finally completed the finishing touches on my Mystery Stole. And, while I'm not totally loving the whole "wing thing," I do love how this thing turned out. This is the first actual lace project I've finished. You know, with blocking and all those other finishing touches. It's so amazing how lace transforms with blocking.

Pattern: Mystery Stole 3
Yarn: Zephyr Wool Silk in Vanilla (best guess would be about 700 - 800 yards -- didn't come close to using the 1200 yards suggested)
Needles: US 2s
Measurements: 74 X 18
Started: June 29, 2007
Finished: October 19, 2007 (blocked and everything)
Other Details: I used size 8 seed beads from the Beadwrangler in color #111

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

SO pretty!!!!! (And a pretty model too)!!!! What an accomplishment!!!!!!!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I will never stop loving the magic results of blocking lace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary