Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

A long time ago in a far away place, I participated in the One Skein Knit-Along/Swap. My swap pal, Kathy, and I have kept in touch since then and she is a treasured friend. Take a look at her thoughtful gift -- one of Coal's first baby presents. This knitting book has been sitting in my shopping cart at Amazon since the day we brought Coal home. I was so excited when I found it in the package Kathy sent. Can't wait to knit Coal a little sweater. I somehow managed to lose his little grey one. It's a real mystery where it has gone off to. And, look how much he enjoys his new toys.



5 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy! How old is he? I'm sure he'll love the Kong toy. Our dogs love them too. Spray in some kong flavor spray stuff or canned cheese and they will go crazy working to get it out.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

Look at those feet! Look at that cute face!

OK, where are the new vehicle pictures?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

OMG....he is THE cutest little fella!!!! Looks so much like Max did when he was a little puppy!!!

I know you are having such a great time with him!!! Nothing any sweeter!!

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a new baby.......how precious!!!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger The Yarn Nut said...

Oh what a precious baby! There is nothing like having a new baby in the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary