Thursday, July 26, 2007

Because I am too lazy . . .

to take a picture and because I've been completely absorbed in Mystery Stole 3 knitting, I give you . . .

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.

You believe that people see you for how you are, not how you look. But deep down, you know that's not exactly true.

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.


I couldn't fall in love with someone I didn't trust. This is so timely considering what's going on in my personal life and good advice in general. Question . . . does that mean it will be easier to fall out of love with someone you've just discovered you couldn't trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary