Thursday, July 12, 2007

Second Clue Complete



I've completed Clue 2 of Mystery Stole 3. I'm using Zephyr Wool Silk in Vanilla and size 8/0 beads from the The Beadwrangler in color #110. I am going to try to stay on task this year and actually finish the stole. Mystery Stole 2 is still not finished. :-) I'm also knitting a second Mystery Stole 3 and I've completed Clue 2 on it as well. I'm using lace weight yarn from Mama-E's Lace Cake of the Month club. The color is called grapevine. I'm using 8/0 beads in color #320. Pictures of Mystery Stole 3 the second coming soon.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

VERY Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

So pretty! I may have to do another one in this color... like you, MS2 is not complete :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary