Monday, July 06, 2009

Lenore


A long time ago, in a galazy far, far away I received a package from my Socks That Rock Sock Club including yarn and a sock pattern both named Lenore. Lenore was part of the Raven series and I loved her. The colors were beautiful. I still love the way the colors play between darkest night, an almost black blue and burgundy. So, I decided to actually use the pattern, created by the Yarn Harlot herself, included with the yarn to make a pair of super-fantastic socks. But, it was not meant to be. In my humble opinion, this sock yarn does not like this sock pattern and is screaming to be something else. The yarn wants to fulfill its sock destiny but has been begging me to choose another pattern. And so, I wait for Lenore to speak to me. She needs to tell me what she wants to be.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Funny.....I was just thinking about Lenore last week....I never knit that kit shipment either!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary