Monday, September 01, 2008

Wordle





I am sure there is a better way to do this. However, at this moment, it appears to be outside of my skill set. Does anyone know how to make my wordle appear bigger on my blog? I tried to do a screen capture but it just didn't work out. Isn't it interesting how my little Coal stands out in my wordle? He is one of the BIG words because he's so handsome and I love him so much.

In my efforts to be a better blogger, I've started out the month of September with a blog post. :-) Maybe, there will be more. I'm sure this post was extremely titillating. Admit it, you want more.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Hmmmmm make your wordle bigger??

Maybe use bigger words??? LOL!!!

Sorry, I don't have a clue!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary