Friday, June 13, 2008

Bad Dog


This is how I found my little darling this morning. It perplexed me immensely because I couldn't figure out how Coal had managed to find any yarn. This has happened before but, even after an exhaustive search, I could not locate any yarn that wasn't properly secured. I decided to investigate more thoroughly this time. It turns out, Coal has a stash. I found an odd selection of yarn in my closet in various stages of undoneness. From the looks of it, Coal has been playing with and then hiding yarn. In a true testament of my love for him, I wasn't even angry. How can you be angry with a dog with a yarn stash? I totally understand and I still can't figure out where he found any yarn. He must be very resourceful.

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

OMG.....a dog with his own yarn stash??? LOL!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Coal is indeed, the most PERFECT dog....now if you can just catch him knitting!! LOL!!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

HA!!! He knows you love your yarn and wants to know what all the fuss is about :) So cute!!!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger The Yarn Nut said...

How precious! That is the cutest picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary