Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Night Full of Tornado Warnings



This is what my backyard looked like this morning. Logan and I had an anxious night. The storm sirens were sounding, the thunder was rumbling, the wind was blowing and there was a little lightening thrown in for fun. In the past, I didn't concern myself with "the weather," but I've really taken it seriously since the tornado in March, 2007. We were a little scared last night. This is going to cost major dollars to repair but the good news is there is no damage to the house and we are all fine.


And, Coal is recovering nicely from his "operation." He doesn't like to take about it but you'd never know he was neutered on Friday because, by Saturday, he was back to his old self.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I am so glad to know that ya'll are all O.K.!!! How very scary for you!!!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger CharBar137 said...

Hi, This is Charlotte from Aroma 101. Glad that you guys are ok, and sorry about the damage to your yard. I checked out you other blogs, and love your knitting! I am a knitter too but am still doing just basics. I just started a blogspot too so feel free to check it out. Take care and see you in class =)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Tonni said...

Thank goodness you and yours were not hurt! I'm glad it was just in the yard and no damage to the house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary