Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paradise Found




In the spirit of regular posting, I thought I'd share a few highlights of my cruise. Can you believe there is something as wonderful as key lime pie on a stick? And, it's covered in chocolate? This was definitely one of the high points of our stop in Key West. I lived in Key West as a child but I don't remember anything as delightful as this. And, if you were wondering --- yes, it's every bit as delicious as you might imagine it would be. Of course, if you don't like key lime pie you won't like it on a stick but if you do you'll be in heaven.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I would eat key lime on ANYTHING!!! YUMMMM!!!!!!!!

All that AND covered in chocolate? What could be better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary