Thursday, January 29, 2009

Warm Feet



Few things are more satisfying than a nice pair of hand knit socks. This pair has been finished for well over a month and I am just now putting them on my feet. I began knitting them sometime around June of last year. It seems last year was spent starting projects not finishing them. There are four other pairs waiting for their turn on the blog. Two pairs were finished a very long time ago but for some reason I never got around to blogging about them. These were knit using the formula I keep in my head using a simple 3X1 rib. The yarn is Socks That Rock in the Dreidel colorway. They are soft and cuddly. I am in sock heaven.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are pretty. New socks are great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary