Thursday, January 31, 2008

7 Random Facts

Ok, I'm sure there's nothing here to excite but, here it goes . . .

1. I have a tattoo which seems to surprise people. I got it when I turned 30.

2. I am 100% nerd as evidenced by the fact that no one has ever asked me to smoke pot with them. I wouldn't which people must know because I've never been asked. In fact, I may be the only person in the United States, possibly the world, that has never smoked marijuana. My nerdness must really shine.

3. Ravelry -- I'm underwhelmed. Please don't hold it against me.

4. I hold grudges with super-power like tenacity. I am a loyal friend but turn on me and there's just no going back. Some people may see this as a flaw, I just consider myself steadfast.

5. I fancy myself a world traveler. My fortune cookie once said that I would step on the soil of many countries. I'm trying to make it come true. I've been to Germany, Holland, Italy, Mexico, Canada, and will travel to the Bahamas in April. I would eat peanut butter and tuna fish for the rest of my life if I had to in order to travel.

6. I am a nonconformist. I like to do things my way and I don't always follow the rules.

7. I want to be retired when I grow up. This is my driving ambition in life.

So, there you go, seven, boring, uninspiring facts about me.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Bibby said...

Hmmmm.........what is your tattoo of??? I bet it's a marijuana leaf!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quotation of the Day
Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary